5 Resolutions for a Healthier Smile
At Passes Dental Care, we believe everyone deserves a smile they’re proud of, and our mission is to help patients throughout Great Neck, NY and the surrounding areas achieve one. But as important as the high-quality dental treatments we provide are, how you care for your smile matters just as much. The New Year is a wonderful opportunity to make positive changes in your life for a better, healthier you, and if you’re ready to achieve a brighter smile in 2020, here are 5 dental resolutions that will help you get there.
5 Dental New Year’s Resolutions
Want a healthier, more beautiful smile in the coming year? It’s not as hard as you think. Adopt these 5 resolutions to keep your smile healthy and strong in the new year:
- Schedule Your Dental Check-Ups: You should see your Great Neck dentist at least twice a year for a dental exam and teeth cleaning appointment, so get a jump on things by scheduling your 2020 appointments now.
- Floss Before You Brush: We all know that flossing daily is vital to a healthy smile, but it’s easy to let this slide. This year, try flossing before you brush your teeth instead of after – many patients find this makes it easier to avoid neglecting to floss.
- Cut Back on Sugar: Sugary foods contribute to the production of cavity-causing acids in the mouth, so this year, work to reduce your sugar intake and opt for healthier foods like vegetables.
- Stick to Water: Dark-colored drinks like coffee and red wine can stain the teeth and contribute to cavities, so making a commitment to drink more water is a great way to support your dental health.
- Try Teeth Whitening: We believe that you deserve a beautiful smile as much as a healthy one, so why not try teeth whitening in the new year? It’s a great way to completely revitalize your smile in just one dental appointment!
Schedule an Appointment with Your Great Neck Dentist
We hope these 5 resolutions make it easier for you to maintain a healthy smile in the new year, and as always, we’re here to help if you have questions. Ready to get started on your 2020 dental care? Take the first step and use our easy online form to schedule an appointment today. We can’t wait to hear from you!